Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What will the devil do?


At the end of Pastor Paul's sermon he brought up an awesome point. He said I hope when I die hell rejoices!!! So this brings up the point will hell rejoice when you die? Will the devil say... thank goodness, he is finally gone!!!? Are you just like the pastor said...just shouting to shout or are you shouting to praise. Are you going to church for the right reasons and not just so someone sees you there? Is your mind clear of the things of this world when you go so you can actually praise and worship and take in all that the spirit has given your pastor? Are you too worried about what baby is crying and who is walking in and out instead of what the pastor is preaching?  These are things that all of us need to change because I know when I die I would like hell to rejoice!!! The devil to say good grief it took him long enough!! But then for the devil to realize that just because I am gone that the Lord will still be working in all the people that I knew so he still didn't have a chance!!! I know we would all like the devil to say that when we die but would he really say that about you? Are you just allot of noise and show or are you true to the bone for God? Will he dance that you finally died or will he say, oh he didn't matter anyways.  Only you truly know that answer but I challenge you to make that choice now, that from now on you won't care what other people think or do. That you won't go to church to make some noise and put on a show, but that you will go to church not just to listen but to hear. Not just to sing but to worship, not to see who is there and what they are wearing but to seek God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment