Friday, May 10, 2013

To see or not to see, that is the question...

So one of the harder things we try to watch out for is what we are watching on TV and movies. This is especially hard when I really want to see Iron man 3 but when I pulled up it in Plugged In I just couldn't do it. When a movie has 10 cuss words and a dozen misuses of Gods name it really annoys me. They could have left all of that out and it wouldn't have changed the movie at all. As Christians we all strive to be Christ like and I personally can't get there listening to that. I mean let's just put it out there... if Jesus was going with you to the movies to see it would it be appropriate? Could you sit down, eat some popcorn and watch it without going.... really they had to get in bed together? What do you think Jesus would say?

No comments:

Post a Comment