Friday, May 31, 2013

The reasons...

I started doing this blog some time ago and it has progressed quite a bit. I love it because it allows me to get specific views out there and not have them tied to anyone else or a church. Everyone tries to be so Christian correct nowadays and it doesn't go with what the Bible says. Grace is awesome but there are so many other aspects of the Bible that people don't know because that is all they hear. This is my way of getting those views out there. Just like the reason that so many people don't like church... they see one thing in church on Sunday and see something totally different on Monday. Or... even... on Sunday after church. Because I am not a pastor of a church I am not held to the must keep people happy that so many pastors I know are. I hold myself to standards and those standards are the Bible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment