Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What shall I do?

This is going to be a first in this blog but I am going to ask for some feedback. I need a cool way to raise some more money for production in my church. As most of you know production does a lot but one thing that it doesn't do is bring in revenue. It is really good at spending money just not the bringing in part. I just see yard sale and other stuff as fun but not really an efficient way of bringing in money. To bring it into perspective a new computer and camera is kinda the starting point. I just want to be able to efficiently do everything that a production dept. has to do and have it look good and not take overly long to put together because of slow equipment.  So what would be your way of bringing in some income? Now keep in mind that most sound/ production like working  in the shadows and not out and about. Just throwing that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment