Saturday, January 21, 2012

A challenge for you.

Lately I have seen a lot of good people that have been brought up in church only to have so many bad things happen in their lives to turn away. It is sad to see this since I know deep down the feelings or teachings never really go away. So my question this week is what have we as Christians done to help them out? A really good friend of mine wears a shirt and it says " so  I am a Christian, Now what?"  This is an awesome question by itself but I want to narrow it down. What have you done to take these people and do something as even small as invite them to church. So that is the task this week to find someone that normally doesn't go to church and spend some time with them. It might change you as much as it changes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment