Saturday, October 15, 2011

What would your title be?

So recently a very liked man was in the front page of our paper for his passing from this life. In the editorial they went into how he basically changed each one of our lives through technology. No doubt because while I am writing this blog I am listening to music through one of those great devices. What I would like to ask you is what would your title be? Would it be more that a paragraph? Would you like what was said about you? Would it say anything about your beliefs? Now take a minute and think about what you think yours would read then think what did I really do? Did you affect anyone lives in a good way besides your own? So with that said lets go through some really basic questions. Are you reading your Bible? What about Church? Have you spoke to anyone about Christ? Are you living the life and I mean really living the life. What are you really willing to give up to follow him? Are you listening and when I say listening that means when you hear stuff that you don't know do you have enough faith to just go with it and not save it for another day? So now that I have you thinking here is the question.... What would your title be?.... Think about it for a minute then ask yourself what do I have to do to get there?

No comments:

Post a Comment